See How Many Of These 14 Super Disturbing Facts You Can Read Before Turning Back
Posted Feb 20, by Dominic Trombino
We’re sorry for making you learn any of these.
1. There is a blackhole that has the mass of 50 BILLION suns
2. In order to burn off one M&M, you’d have to walk the length of an entire football field
3. It takes 12 bees their entire lives to produce one teaspoon of honey
4. Babies in the womb all grow a mustache before the hair eventually goes on to cover the rest of the body
5. You can get something called eyelash worms
6. We are still unsure of what is in 90% of the ocean
8. Every year about 100 people die choking on ballpoint pens
9. Naegleria fowleri is a brain-eating amoeba you can get from swimming in or drinking water.
10. You stay conscious for about 15-20 seconds after you’re decapitated
11. We are running out of chocolate in the world
12. Not all otters are cute. Giant otters hunt in packs and take down some major prey
13. Memories are incredibly easily manipulated, and can convince you of basically anything
14. Japanese hornets have a venom that can dissolve human flesh